Monday 14 January 2013

Tracing Thoughts

This idea of recording what is going through my mind is a bit like automatic writing I think I will have another go at it this afternoon.......




Thanks to M for giving me this geometric design notebook in which to put all my thoughts......


It has been raining steady all afternoon but now it has stopped and it feels so fresh though I am told to expect snow tonight the hard solid pavement the last of daylight grey sky big puddles a slight breeze  it will get cold very quickly car lights on the wet road that red van skidded to a stop wait at the lights shall I get a bus could be waiting ages black cab green man red tarmac child shouting stop yes it has been raining puddles everywhere it is good to walk nearly there past the river on my left oh the bus I feel really full and yet I have not really eaten alot today at the river edge the water is black and fast moving a heron is stood on the opposite bank its hunched like an old man in a grey coat I shall stand still and watch don't often see the heron dusk is falling the heron stands still his bill is really thin and pointed I wonder where the nest is my fingers are getting numb that current is really fast the heron is so still but I could stand and watch and let time go by move on towards the bridge the path is slippery not that many people about what is this world so full of care I have no time to stand and stare yes reference De La Mare perhaps I forget moments of peace in the face of eternity  time now to stop and be still ......








No comments:

Post a Comment